This year DJPC celebrated 40 years of resistance! As the newest board member I was drawn to serve in this role due to DJPC’s mission of creating solidarity through education, direct action, travel delegations, and community building. I continue learning and feeling inspired by the community that makes DJPC a reality.
DJPC is a grassroots organization that is small yet mighty. We do an incredible amount with limited resources provided by generous and committed people such as yourself that value peace and dignity. If you are in a position to give a financial donation to DJPC any amount would go a long way.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation and help us continue growing our programs as we look to 2020. Visit www.denjustpeace.org and click on the donation button.
- We plan on expanding our Peace Education in schools throughout the Denver metro area teaching young minds why justice and peace go hand in hand.
- Chiapas Delegation will bridge community members from Denver and Mexico as we explore how our struggles for economic and environmental justice are one and the same.
- MineWatch Committee will continue its quarterly reports on contamination of drinking water from large-scale metal mining.
- Build-for-Peace takes us into Denver neighborhoods to build, paint, and assist with urban gardening.
- Forums bring activists and experts to speak on human rights, climate change, and the struggle for justice.
DJPC operates on community member donations. Why not celebrate our 40th anniversary by becoming a $40 per month sustainer. Your contributions to DJPC determine our ability to run these meaningful programs. Please include DJPC on your holiday season end of year giving.
I look forward to working with you in building peace and justice alongside our brothers and sisters throughout the Americas in 2020!
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation to run these meaningful programs. Every dollar counts and goes a long way. Please donate online at www.denjustpeace.org or mail your check to DJPC Education Fund to PO Box 12403 Denver, CO 80212.