Bookkeeper search : This is a Volunteer position
DJPC is seeking for a volunteer bookkeeper to be based in Denver, Colorado. This is volunteer one (1) day a month position (2- 4 hours) and reports to the Director. This position is responsible for performing the monthly payables and receivables and banking reconciliations.
- Enter data in Quickbooks
- Process invoices, receipts, payments, and other financial transactions
- Prepare financial statements
- Reconcile accounts and prepare reports
- Manage our accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Communicate regularly Director
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Values fit with DJPC mission
Higher Education required and knowledge in Accounting and/or Finance preferred.
At least 2 years bookkeeping and administrative experience.
Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Suite and other open source technology
Ability to work as part of the team
Ability work independently
High level of attention to detail
Results-oriented, and excellent organizational skills
This volunteer position is open until filled.